Terms and Conditions
1. The Website
All of the goods on this website are offered by Dominic Joyce who will be the contracting party for any order that you place. None of the images on this website may be used or reproduced for any other purpose without our express permission.
2. The Terms and Condition of Sale
These Terms and Condition of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any chances will take effect on the date posted on the Website.
1. All prices and charges on the Website are shown in UK pounds sterling, and include any VAT if applicable.
2. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either; contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
3. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time ( but not after ) we accept your offer.
1. The total cost of your order is the price of the goods plus delivery charges.
2. Payment can be made via Paypal. For UK customers we will also accept cheques.
3. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order. However, Paypal does not charge the customer this fee.
1. All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or anyone else in those circumstances.
2. After submitting an order to us we will send you an order aknowledgement email with details ot the goods that you have ordered.
3. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been despached to you.
6. Right to Withdraw Goods
We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
When ordering a commission via the Website 100% payment is required before the painting is started. An estimated completion time will be stated. Although we endeavour to ensure that the painting is completed in this time frame, occasionally due to circumstances out of our control this may take longer. If this occurs you will be notifyed. This will not effect the price of your order.
8. Delivery and Risk
1. We despatch items ordered by you as they are available using the method of delivery specified.
2. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have registered. We cannot be held responsible if this address is incorrect.
9. Cancellation & Returns
Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods, you can do within 14 days of recieving your order. Please arrange to send the piece(s) back to us ( sorry we cannot reimburse the postage expense for this ) and we will refund you in full once we recieve it. Please ensure that you obtain a proof of postage when returning any items.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be goverened by the laws of England and Wales.